With its ergonomic mobile trolley same with performance and features comparable to that of conventional cart-based systems, the M7 Premium provides you mobility with power and improves your productivity. To sum it up, the M7 delivers you the power and productivity of a full-sized system in a hand-carried size.
3T Transducer Technology
Mindray’s patent transducer technology to increase image bandwidth and transmission efficiency
- Triple-matching layer design for higher sensitivity, wider bandwidth, and improved S/N.
- Total-cut design for lower cross-talk noise, better directivity, and improved lateral resolution
- Thermal-control design for better acoustic transmission
PSHI™ (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging)
Purified Harmonic Imaging for better contrast resolution providing clearer images with excellent resolution and less noise.
iClear™ (Speckle Suppression Imaging)
Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection.
- Sharper & Continuous Edges
- Smooth Uniform Tissues
- Cleaner ‘no echo areas’
iBeam™ (Spatial Compound Imaging)
Permits use of multiple scanned angles to form a single image, resulting in enhanced contrast resolution and improved visualization.
Maximum 8 times tasking for one transmitted beam, resulting in excellent time resolution and higher frame rate.
iScape™ (Real-time Panoramic Imaging)
Get a complete and extended view of the anatomical structure through panoramic imaging, coupled with velocity indication and forward/backward scan ability making scanning much easier, smoother and more controllable.
Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear probes.
The totally new iNeedle is able to recognize and adapt the puncture angle automatically, enhancing both needle tip and pathway clearly.
Free Xros M™
Gain precise anatomical observation by freely placing sample lines at any angle. Attain better images through simultaneous display of up to 3 sample lines.
Dedicated inbuilt tutorial software.
- Anatomical diagram illustrations including schematic and ultrasound picture
- Standard ultrasonogram comparison with real-time scanning
- Scanning reference picture demonstrating appropriate patient position and probe placement
- Tips on scanning skills and diagnostic information
iTouch™ (Auto Image Optimization)
Gain instant auto image optimization in B, Color and PW Modes on the click of single key.
IMT (Intima-Media Thickness)
Auto measurement of anterior and posterior wall thickness providing accurate carotid status.
Mindray’s unique Patient Information Management System allowing you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively.
Gain instant full screen view on the click of a single key.
Directly transfer images and reports to PC via network cable.
Wireless data transfer solution.
Comprehensive DICOM solution.
- Lightweight Portable design
- Special designed cart with built-in handle
- Uninterrupted scanning with rechargeable battery