Good image quality, convenient workflow and light enough to be easily carried are some of the features of DP-10 Power, Mindray’s new generation of black & white ultrasound solution. With a new platform based on Intel’s powerful processor, DP-10 Power would provide you with an enriching ultrasound experience.
Tissue Harmonic Imaging
Utilizing second harmonics generated from tissue boundary layers, THI significantly enhances contrast resolution and improves image quality especially for technically difficult subjects.
Tissue Specific Imaging optimizes the image quality based on the properties of the tissue being scanned. Four imaging options are available including general, muscle, fluid and fat.
Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear probes.
Directly transfer images and reports to PC via network cable.
Mindray’s unique Patient Information Management System allowing you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively.
Image enhancing mechanism consisting of various parameters.
- 12.1″ LED monitor with 30 degree tilt functionality
- User friendly control panel with backlit silicon keyboard
- Light and compact design for extreme portability
- 12.1-inch LED monitor
- One transducer connector
- Control Panel
- Indicators: Power/Battery/Standby/HDD status
- I/O Interfaces
- 2 USB ports
- 1 VGA OUT port
- 1 Video OUT
- 1 S-Video OUT
- Measurement & Calculation software packages
- Second transducer connector
- DICOM 3.0: Image storage and printing
- Mobile trolley: UMT-110
- Carrying Case
- Keyboard dust-proof cover
- Needle-guided brackets