To deliver on the promise of quality health care within reach, Mindray introduces the new generation of shared service ultrasound DC-40. Combining full application packages, auto-measurement tools, and onboard education software, the DC-40 makes ultrasound scanning accurate, efficient and accessible with exceptional capability. Mindray understands the requirements for an optimal operative experience. The 10.4″ touch screen guarantees ease-of-use and helps reduce the daily work burden, while the compact design and built-in battery ensures maximum mobility.
Permits use of multiple scanned angles to form a single image, resulting in enhanced contrast resolution and improved visualization.
Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection.
- Sharper & Continuous Edges
- Smooth Uniform Tissues
- Cleaner ‘no echo areas’
Multiple Beam Formation
Maximum 4 times tasking for one transmitted beam, resulting in excellent time resolution and higher frame rate.
Including 3D/4D Flip & Sync features providing fast and easy image volume view from any direction.
Integrating traditional ray casting algorithm with a new virtual lighting mode, iLive generates exciting real visual effects such as interactive shadowing, skin scattering and human skin-like images.
A CT-like view functionality displaying volume data in multiple parallel 2D images to effectively interpret anatomical structures.
Dedicated inbuilt tutorial software.
- Anatomical diagram illustrations including schematic and ultrasound picture
- Standard ultrasonogram comparison with real-time scanning
- Scanning reference picture demonstrating appropriate patient position and probe placement
- Tips on scanning skills and diagnostic information
Auto measurement of fetal parameters: trace and calculate the BPD, OFD, HC, AC and FL on a single click.
Auto-trace tube cavity edge with measurement result.
Enables optimum flexibility for post processing of the stored images including parameter adjustments, adding comments and measurements, allowing maximum productivity during scanning.
Gain instant full screen view on the click of a single key.
Gain instant auto image optimization in B, Color and PW Modes on the click of a single key.
iStorage / iMeasurement / iReport
- iStorage: Directly transfer images and reports to PC via network cable
- Measurement & iReport: Offline PC software for user-defined measurement table, formula calculation and report template
Mindray’s unique Patient Information Management System allowing you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively.
DC-40 lets you transfer clinical images and cine to your iOS or Android powered smart device via an interactive app. It could be for a to-be-mother wanting to share the images of the fetus with her family or friends, it could be a training session or a discussion with your peers on a rare case, with MedSight you can now take the clinical examinations with you wherever needed.
- 15″/17″ LED monitor with 180° rotational angle
- 10.4″ touch screen with adjustable angle
- DVD-RW drive and USB ports
- Rotatable and height adjustable control panel
- Retractable QWERTY keyboard
- Cable management design
- 4 active transducer sockets
- Gel warmer
- Dedicated endocavity transducer holder
- Built-in battery supporting real-time scanning